WorldWideWebb Property falls under the umbrella of Rainy Homes CC. We are a boutique bespoke Property Company operating primarily along the Cape Town Atlantic Seaboard and Surrounds.
We focus on identifying precisely the requirements of our high net worth clients. Subsequent to receiving a detailed brief from our clients we will spread our data net and circle of influence either to harvest the perfect Purchaser for our client’s property or after copious hours of research will pinpoint the ideal home for our client to purchase.
We make a point of not listing dozens of properties, as do many of our competitors. We like to work solely and exclusively on each property affording our clients the very best attention to detail.
Rentals too form an integral part of our business
David Webb, the owner principal of WorldWideWebb Properties is well known in the industry and spent several years as a director and shareholder of two large British companies. He was a founder member, shareholder and director of Cluttons that was introduced to the Cape Town market seventeen years ago. Following ten years with Cluttons David assisted in introducing Chesterton to our shores where he opened the Waterfront branch plus owning and managing the Camps Bay and Atlantic Seaboard areas for four years.
WorldWideWebb Property has been operating for the past three years and David prides himself and his company ethos on three words.
Integrity. Service. Results.
David’s success rate is unsurpassed in the property Industry and his clients often become close acquaintances or friends.
We believe that our service, skills and point of difference will impress you and surpass anything our closest competitor could offer.
Our focus never moves from a desire to succeed and push forward. We are always searching for new ways to add value for you, our client. One thing our history tells us is that standing still is not an option.
We are a small team who use the latest technology to ensure that it is possible to bring to bear the vast amount of experience we hold for the benefit of our clients.
Whether its traditional print media, online marketing, search engine optimisation or public relations, we provide access to the best. Any marketing campaign must meet its objectives and with our expert advice and specialist partners we are perfectly placed to deliver.
Our ability to work with and deliver real solutions for our clients is underlined by our repeated success. The relationship with our clients is long standing. They invest time and money with us as their property partner time and time again.
Upon receiving an Instruction we undertake to market your property extensively in South Africa and abroad.
- I will personally be involved. There will be energy and enthusiasm to selling your property.
- In addition I have two associates who focus and specialise in your area.
- I will guarantee you that your house will be advertised on a regular basis.
- Advertising and marketing in Cape Town and Johannesburg with respect to the Cape Property Guide in the Cape Argus, and also the Business Day.
- Full page and half page colour advertising in our Property Media.
- Your property will be featured on the websites of Property 24, IOL Property and Gumtree that draws a staggering amount of business. These websites are recognised world wide.
- Your property will feature on our website: www.worldwidewebbproperty.co.za
- Full colour brochure on the property.
- Exhibiting the property at any upcoming trade shows and exhibitions.
- Holding regular “On Show” days. These are conducted on a Sunday afternoon from 15h00 to 17h00.
- A tasteful colour ‘For Sale’ sign.
- We would work with and allow other agents to bring potential clients to your property, but we would simply manage the access on your behalf.
- Ideally we request an Exclusive Instruction but accept you may wish a Joint Instruction with another reputable company.
- We can work on a reduced brokerage fee of 5%. If, during the period of our Mandate, you find a buyer through your own sources, and provided that buyer has not seen the property through ourselves, then we request a brokerage fee of 1.5% simply to cover part of our effort and expenses.
- WorldWideWebb Property through our principal’s years of experience attracts many offshore and ‘up country’ investors. A property such as yours has wonderful appeal for Investors with its’ potential capital appreciation, excellent rental return, possible guesthouse accommodation or a magnificent permanent home.
We look forward to forming a profitable partnership and are certain we will realise your Instruction.
Executive Property Specialist